Feel free to check out my published works in the links below:
- My work as a regular contributor for The Points Guy on points and miles, travel tips and destination guides.
- My articles for Wine Traveler like Fun, Weird Facts You Didn’t Know About Wine and How To Plan a Wine-Themed Honeymoon
- Madrid’s Market Scene for Paste Travel
- 48 Hours in Havana for iExplore and some of my other contributions to iExplore
- Staying Cool During a Steamy Madrid Summer for TripCreator
- The Stunning Kuang Si Waterfalls for iExplore
- Spain’s Best Kept Secret is The Canary Islands for iExplore
- My articles about Spain for Corazon Travel
- My writing on Madrid for Insider’s Madrid
- My work as a fashion editor and writer for Best Dressed Man on the Planet
- My articles for International Living, Fund Me Overseas and International Living Australia
- My guide to Cuba in Madrid for Cuban Heritage
- I wrote 170 articles on Madrid for The Culture Trip (whew)
- I can write about weddings and credit cards too — here’s a link to The Plunge
Some say I’m a travel expert (and I kinda agree!)
- Business Insider picked up one of my articles.
- I’m quoted in this article by Daily Worth, this article in Chicago Mag, and this article for Mic.
- Travel & Leisure quoted me in an article about Easy Jet.
- Cuba Holidays picked up this article I wrote on tips for traveling to Cuba.
- Here’s a link to when GenteBlogger interviewed me
- Once, Go the Podcast interviewed me about Hurricane Irma in Cuba
- Stay tuned for my brief appearance as a train expert on ‘Mighty Trains,’ airing in February 2019 on Canada’s Discovery Channel.
Here’s some of my print work:
Feature Story on Madrid for VIP Communique Newsletter for VIP subscribers of International Living Magazine