Let’s Work Together
As a freelance journalist, I cover topics like travel, fashion, personal finance, wellness, lifestyle and beyond.
If you’re tired of writing blog posts and SEO copy, I’ll do it for you. Whether it be creative, sales, marketing, SEO or content copy in the form of brochures, commercials, landing pages, newsletters, blogging, video/radio/television scripts or ghost writing, I can take your brand to the next level.
I understand the importance of blog posts and SEO-optimized content for a website and brand — and how time-consuming it can be — so I would love to help, working with you to create content worthy of your brand vision. Please contact me about your project and I’m happy to chat about how I can be of service and help you grow your brand.
- My work as a regular contributor for The Points Guy and The Points UK (yes, I can write in British English too) on points and miles, travel tips, credit cards and destination guides.
- My articles as a regular contributor for Wine Traveler like Fun, Weird Facts You Didn’t Know About Wine and How To Plan a Wine-Themed Honeymoon
- Madrid’s Market Scene for Paste Travel
- 48 Hours in Havana for iExplore and some of my other contributions to iExplore
- Staying Cool During a Steamy Madrid Summer for TripCreator
- The Stunning Kuang Si Waterfalls for iExplore
- Spain’s Best Kept Secret is The Canary Islands for iExplore
- My articles about Spain for Corazon Travel
- My writing on Madrid for Insider’s Madrid
- My points, miles and travel tips for Million Mile Secrets
- My work as a fashion editor and writer for Best Dressed Man on the Planet
- My articles for International Living, Fund Me Overseas and International Living Australia
- My guide to Cuba in Madrid for Cuban Heritage
- I wrote 170 articles on Madrid for The Culture Trip (whew)
- I can write about weddings and credit cards too — here’s How to Plan a Honeymoon to the Amalfi Coast and the Best Credit Cards to Use for Your Honeymoon
- Here’s an example video script I wrote: Tripspiration Rome
Some say I’m a travel expert
- Business Insider picked up one of my articles.
- I’m quoted in this article by Daily Worth, this article in Chicago Mag, and this article for Mic.
- Travel & Leisure quoted me in an article about Easy Jet.
- Cuba Holidays picked up this article I wrote on tips for traveling to Cuba.
- Here’s a link to when GenteBlogger interviewed me.
- Once, Go the Podcast interviewed me about Hurricane Irma in Cuba.
- Zach Honig of the Miles Away podcast interviewed me about Madrid.
- A brief appearance as a train expert on ‘Mighty Trains,’ aired in February 2019 on Canada’s Discovery Channel and airing regularly on the Smithsonian Channel in the US.
My Print Features
Feature Story on Madrid for VIP Communique Newsletter for VIP subscribers of International Living Magazine